Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Root Beer Schnapps

I don't know what got me thinking about this today. Root Beer Schnapps. An odd think to think of while walking across campus. I hadn't even got my coffee at that point, so it wasn't the thought of Creamo. Which was, of course, an essential part of the beverage being poured in the photo. Some Creamo, some ice, some Grand Marnier, some lemon juice, some Root Beer Schnapps.

Frankly, I rather dislike root beer as a pop. Still, we were a little loopy from wine with dinner. The whatever-it-was we made was a lovely nightcap.

From a trip home to Terrace in summer, 2002. As is frequently the case when I visit people, I am conscripted to cook. That evening was no different, though I wasn't all that pleased with the effort. The panna cotta didn't set well, though the poached cherries were tasty. The fish was fine if ordinary. Ah well.

At least I got Greer to take care of the salad fixings. If only she had a salad spinner....

1 comment:

Peter said...

I have no clue why - I haven't played with the defaults at all.

What I do love is that unlike what I seem to be able to do with the Yahoo! blog, I can add more than one photo per entry here.