Lots of postings thse last few days, I know. Now that the hubbub of the holidays is mostly over (oh, who am I kidding? We have New Year's to get through and have a swim team mate and his partner due over for dinner on Friday) and we're rather drained from the effort of cleaning/cooking/hosting, we've escaped to Kohler for two nights at the American Club.Ahhhhhhhhh.
Yes, I will do the mighty gay thing tomorrow and head over to the salon in order to get a men's hand treatment done. Do you know what all the handwashing and dishwashing the last few days have done to my hands? I deserve it!
It is lovely here, though. Our room
has an enormous bathroom
that probably rivals the puny place I lived in when I was in Montreal. We took great advantage of the tub tonight for a relaxing bubble bath together when we arrived. No, I will NOT subject you to photos of that.We're unwinding with the laptops and blogging now, but earlier it was a corner of the Winery Bar, some wine, sushi, olives, and Wisconsin cheeses, and some talk of all the things we'd love to do in the year to come.
Back to Chicago on Thursday!
3 comments:
That looks like an awesome bath tub! How I wish I was in it right now...(sigh)...
Hard day at work, Brenda?
:-(
Well, the fact that I'm at work is enough to make me wish I was in that tub. Plus, we don't have a soaker tub at home, and I loooove soaker tubs :)
Post a Comment