The second party last Saturday night was at Dan's place (and the only shot I got of him was too blurry to post - why don't I get more photos of our hosts??) right around the corner. A convenient walk, so we parked the car back at home and strolled over, arriving to find the party in full swing and some of our teammates rather well lubricated, socially speaking.
No need for too much commentary. We stayed until almost midnight, I nursed one glass of wine because I knew I had a big day of baking ahead of me, and walked home on sidewalks dangerously slick with wet ice.
So then, the team:
Rudy and Steve

Allison, Brad, and Tina

Deep in conversation with Daniel

Dave

With Daniel and John

Conrad and Max

Newly-minted co-president Dana

Newly minted co-president Anthony, enjoying other goings-on, I guess....

Dana and Anthony

Mike (a Smelt spouse) and Heidi

Lee, Carl (a Smelt spouse) caught in a not-flattering expressions, and Steve

With Allison, Brad, and Tina

Carl and Romel

Patrick, Romel, Steve

Mike and Medgar

One of these people is rather inebriated. Oh, why be coy? Tina, wow, stay away from Dan's martinis!



As for the bunny, well, nevermind. Conrad likes it.
1 comment:
Much nicer shot of "the shirt". I can stop beating myself trying to find my copy.
Post a Comment