Instead, let's know David for a few other things:
- height - they grow 'em tall in Virginia
- humour - the man laughs a lot. Smiles. Laughs. Cheerful. Cheering.
- hotness - I KNOW that many many men in the GLBTRT would looooooove quality time with David. Whatever that means!
Conrad is still in Honolulu (back on Thursday, yay!), and David needed a bit of a break from rural life downstate with Farmer Dave (his partner). A trip to Chicago, a chance to hangout outside of conference? Heck yes!
I met him downtown - he had walked over from the train station.
We both hit the racks and the fitting rooms - David had a haul of 15 to try on. We found this one in particular that was just so bad 80's Parachute Club sort of gear that HE had to try it on. Lo, it was a woman's top on the wrong rack.
;-)
David ended up with a few shirts and a pair of shoes, while I tried on several possible ones
A late lunch then at Bin 36, a cab up to Boystown, more stores and ice cream, a walk home. Laughter.
Dinner was at Wakamono on Broadway - we took along a bottle of Chardonnay and settled down to tempura
We kinda slept in. And then we kinda just lounged around a long while before bothering to head out, this time to Hearty Boys for brunch sitting at the bar.
And then it was afternoon. David and I looked at more BC and other photos lazily before I roused us to grab a coffee and go walk over by the lake a bit. We were barely home after that when he was off to catch his train back to Farmer Dave, leaving me to hope that he can come visit again - Conrad has only met him once but would have enjoyed the visit a lot - or that I can check out downstate one weekend down the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment