Monday, April 24, 2006

A second blog site?

Interesting - I used to think these blog sites were vanity, sheer vanity. People with nothing interesting to say boring the heck out of people who have nothing better to do.

Silly me.

I won't remotely pretend I have anything particularly interesting to say. I'm more testing the waters of this and seeing how it holds up. You may also venture to my Yahoo! 360 blog and check out the older things there.

In the meantime, though, I guess I'm following the NBF over to this site solely so that I can post comments to his blog. His old space wouldn't allow it, gosh darn it!

1 comment:

Peter said...

I see that you've got a gardening friend who posts lots too. I looked at his stuff - cardoons? I'm mighty impressed.

Poor Brett. Should we maybe phone him sometime just to include him in?

;-)