Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Going back. Part 1


A little while ago I had the idea that it might be interesting to post to my Yahoo! photo albums a collection of food photos from the past. It's still not a bad idea. But I kind of have a hankering to use this blog a little more even as I maintain my Yahoo! blog. Crazy? You tell me.

But how about this: use this blog to highlight some past travel and food and the like, and use the other blog for current events. Hmmm. Not a bad idea.

So, I sit here sipping some Viognier, just finished with some banking, and I decide to launch into some oldies but goodies. (after all, I didn't even meet my NBF until this past February - lots to catch up on!)

So let's start with this one: an old menu. When we got the colour photo/document printer, we started getting wilder about how we did dinner parties. For this party we printed 4X6 photos with the menu printed over top or alongside some key ingredients. Frank, as I recall, thought these were lemons.

1 comment:

Peter said...

But you figured them out, right? Please tell me a fruity vegetable guy like you recognizes them!