I don't have nearly enough time to catch up on all my blog entries for the trip. Heck, we haven't even had time to go through the photos from yesterday and the day before! Still, a few shots to keep everyone happy until I can do some intense blogging another day!
I don't think I need to explain this.
Conrad peruses dinner options at Shed 5.
View of the city from up by the Botanic Gardens.
Lunch at Floriditas.
3 comments:
Thanks for the post, Peter! I was eagerly awaiting your next NZ post :)
Peter,
love the postcard and stamp. Got
something with sheep on it?
(I ask for much, yes?) The photos
are wonderful.
Yay! Postcards are arriving!
I'm trying ot upload stuff to Blogger, and it's bogging down for me. Expect many photos in days to come. We board the flight to LA very soon.
Post a Comment