Saturday, March 24, 2007

thick fog

I spent much of the afternoon in the kitchen (and doing some cleaning), but that didn't prevent me from looking out the window once in a while. Impressive weather outside, though not for being gorgeously springlike. For a second day in a row, some mighty thick fog out there. In fact, I think what I saw this afternoon is the pea-soupiest it's been in some time.

I ducked out onto the balcony at one point and caught these views of the buildings and streets around us.




I especially like this last shot for not being able to see the top of the 50 or so story building across from us!

2 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

We're having the same kind of weather here, too.

Allison said...

As Brenda said, we had similar weather here. I was at Sean's place and I could barely see the Mt Pleasant Cemetery which is just across the street.