Thursday, December 18, 2008

more catching up to do

Once again a gap of time has gone by, and of course, I feel guilty. December has been hectic, jampacked, fraught with peril. Well no, not that last one. I jest.

Still, I am a little worn down, and I've not made the time to update the two of you who read this thing. Sorry.

I have photos from a terrific weekend in the UP to post, and the days ahead will bring more happy social activities. For now, though, a few photos from dinner this past Sunday at Yoshi's. Conrad and I were so very happy to be back there with our friends, enjoying some oysters, and each of us having a new special, a grouper roulade made with bacon wrapped fish rolled around scallop. A very good addition to the menu.



2 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

I like the black turtleneck sweater on you, Peter.

Peter said...

Thanks Brenda - it makes me feel so hipster wearing that.

LOL