... not much, but I am. Tuesdays and Thursdays unless travel or something disrupts me.
What's changed is that I've been able to swim at work. An indoor pool, and pretty much entirely to myself every time I've gone. No fear of sunburn if I swim too long. It's been good to be able to head over there at lunch time and get in a splash. My swimming is, well, shit, but at least I'm doing a little of it.
It's been an active day overall. It was a foggy morning
when I set out
on a walk today, but by the end of the 5.2 miles, it was a nice morning out.
I'll continue to swim when I can through the semester, and perhaps when Conrad is able to swim again, he and I can head to the Rose Bowl together. If so, I'll be sure to grab a pool deck selfie!



No comments:
Post a Comment