Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just for the sake of a profile photo....

Oh look, a second token entry. I'm not yet used to this site, and there are doubtless many ins and outs I should know. Ah well.

For the sole purpose of adding a photo to my profile, I'm putting it in an entry. The photo was taken at Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver at the end of March.


In other news: 5700 yards at practice this morning, bringing me to 21,500 for the week and to 134 miles already this year. A mile a day, that is! I'm utterly chuffed.

2 comments:

Peter said...

I'm a freak? Just wait until those pecs protrude from your chest and start entering the room a minute before the rest of you!

Still blogging over on Yahoo, but checking the blogspot sites out all thanks to you. Evil man. Or is that enchanted?

Peter said...

Pusher=Enabler, right?