And flowers. Canterbury bells were my favourites, and I loved the hollyhocks, nasturtiums, pinks, stocks, delphinium, and sweet peas. Again, she grew other ones, but those are the ones I recall most fondly.
I digress. I was talking of the Farmer's Market, and it has started up already. No, not much local produce, but local products, certainly. That recalled to mind a photo from a few years back, one Saturday morning when I was visiting home.

A puffball someone had brought in to show. Mushroom picking is big back home, with scads of people combing the autumn forests for pine mushrooms to sell and never to eat. Chanterelles are popular, too. From what I know, the puffballs are edible, but I'm not one much for mushrooms, and I think this one may have been too large,
Greer, incidentally, denies that the foot is hers, but I am pretty darn certain it is!
1 comment:
Oh Jeph, there you go being gay (and, apparently, a top) again. Sheesh!
LOL
Post a Comment