Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday night check-in

A quick hello to the three of you out there who read my blog (hi Dad!)...

We're in Kansas City. My first time ever in Missouri, so I'm already quite thrilled to add another state to my list. A fine dinner with Conrad, his mom, his nephew, and his nephew's wife at a place called Bluebird Cafe. After a vegetarian dinner last night (photos to come in a later blog posting), I was glad to dig into a bison tenderloin this evening. And speaking of dinner last night, for company I was joined by a friend in town for a medical librarians conference. He'll hate me for this photo, but I rather like it because Dale looks so mirthful in it. Sorry Dale.

More to blog in the next few days, of course. It is, however, gone 11, and I think I'd like to treat myself to a long night of sleep.

4 comments:

Allison said...

how many states now?

Peter said...

28, plus the District of Columbia.

Allison said...

Wow! You will get to all 50 of them soon!

Peter said...

Give me a few years...

:-)