Thursday, September 03, 2009

quick post before vacation onslaught

I shall be posting muchly in days ahead, I do so swear. We leave for Vancouver on Saturday morning, and I plan to spend lazy mornings at our favourite coffee shop, adding to the blog, sipping the oh-so-good coffee. I may even eat a baked good or two! Wild man!

So, stay tuned. More Hawaii trip to write up and some other recent enjoyable times in Chicago, such as tonight's cocktails in the garden of the home of Rick and Deann Bayless. If you love food, I won't have to explain that one. If you are not up on food, well... just trust me (and others) on it. No, neither Baylesses were there tonight, but we had other very good company and -- wait, I can't give it ALL away!

Check back in days ahead!

1 comment:

Kris said...

"Check back?" ....
What a tease you are!