Tuesday, December 01, 2009

BC from on high (photos from an airplane window)

So here I sit in a Maple Leaf Lounge, happy enough with the coffee machine latte, soon grabbing a glass of wine to have with soup and salad. Home to Chicago much later today. Long day, but not a bad one. After all, it is gloriously sunny and bright out. Southern BC is having a good start to December.

I have much to catch up (as usual) with this blog, but for now, at least, some photos I took from seat 2F as the plane left Kelowna, flying over the city and then the mountains in a half-hour hop over to Vancouver.








Some fog in the Fraser Valley as we approached Vancouver, but it looks as though today would have been a fine one for bumming around the big city.






Ah well.

Two more hours until boarding...

No comments: