Sunday, March 30, 2025

fourth weekend in March

Sunday night here, and we are done a nice online happy hour catching up with Courtney and Robert during which we munched our way through all kinds of stuff, including some of the mango tart I made this afternoon. 


Conrad is supposed to be packing to head to Louisville tomorrow, the first of a few trips that will keep us apart for much of April.  I think I will see him less than half the month.  I'll see Van a bunch at least, though.

Speaking of Van, it was a nice, easy night there last night catching up with him and Olive,


having cocktails

and a simple dinner and watching television.  Meanwhile, earlier Saturday Conrad and I did our usual morning at Amara,


though I had a breakfast burrito rather than my arepa. 

Once in a while I switch it up!

And that's the weekend, more or less.  I baked a few other things.  Conrad and I decided to stay in Friday night and do sushi.  And that's the last weekend in March in a nutshell!

No comments: