Friday, March 14, 2025

Sacramento, briefly

I flew out yesterday,


and I fly back today.  I hope!  Some delay so far.  So yes, a very short trip to Sacramento.  Meetings at the Embassy Suites

where I also stayed the night and had a… view.

 Ha!  Ah well, I got into the room

early, and for that, I didn’t care what I was looking out on.

The meetings/mini-conference went well, though!  I have a lot of things jotted down to follow up on back at work next week, which is good.  I also got to have dinner last night with Matt (and only Matt - Peter is out of town).  




Hooray for that!  And I got a nice shot or two of the handsome yellow bridge right next to the hotel.


 A Sacramento icon I always like to see.  No walk this morning, alas - too wet out,

and I didn’t want damp gear sitting in my roll aboard all day.

And now I sit and wait for my first flight.  Sigh.

No comments: