Wednesday, April 29, 2026

Tuesday night


I've been quiet for a few days, I know.  Blame it on there not being much going on.  Blame it in part on the after effects of my second shingles vaccine this past weekend.  Whoa, did that knock me for a loop.

I was doing alright by last night, happily.  Weekly television date night at Van's for me.  We started with cocktails outside - such nice weather for sitting outside, and boding well for the party this weekend.  Olive at our feet, freshly groomed earlier in the day. 


A round of Naked and Famous cocktails for us (plus chips to much on!),

then I poured Van the little amount in the sidecar shaker and went and made myself a Champs-Élysées. 

We heated some food we'd picked up for dinner, enjoyed that, and then turned our attention to what was a not-great episode of American Idol.  A mild and easy evening, and not the most exciting to report on, I know, but hey, the cocktail photos look nice!

No comments: