As you might imagine, Conrad and I were a little worn out yesterday. What with cooking and cleaning and entertaining (yes, yes, we have SUCH a hard life, I know!), we were up late on Sunday and early to bed again. Dinner was a casual affair of leftover soup, salads, and a few other nibbly think, eaten reclined on the bed with Ugly Betty playing on the laptop. And after that, a stroll so that we could pretend to get some exercise.
Heh.
Over to the lakefront park on a cool early evening in May. We walked and chatted of upcoming trips and took a few photos.


The landscape scenes make the city look a little plain and desolate, but the Waveland tennis courts were thronged.I found out last night that the tall building in this photo, the high rise across from our place, is only the 66th tallest in Chicago.
531 feet tall, and it is ranked kind of low. Mind you, our building would barely place in the top 350, if at all. But what is funniest to me is that I always think of Vancouver as being a big city full of skyscrapers. In fact, the building across the street from us is about 40 feet taller than the tallest skyscraper in Vancouver. Interesting perspective.

Conrad was a sort-of willing photo subject.
Yes, that is his butt. As I mentioned in the previous post, we are gay!
2 comments:
I like the "nose" picture of Conrad. Cute!
You weren't checking out my BF's butt when we were in Cleveland? Funny, because I was checking out Bre-- oops!
:-P
Post a Comment