in years (maybe not since 2002 or 2003). Today, though, we stood in line and made our way in because Conrad's mother rather likes the place.I was glad to go, in fact. I don't get to cultural institutions and the like in Chicago at all often. Hardly ever. So, after a morning that consisted of a good 17-mile run, Starbucks, a bit of a nap, and some food, I accompanied the two of them down to the museum campus.



A nice time at the Aquarium, though I honestly didn't want to deal with crowds. Ah well. The dolphins were great.




The other funny thing is that it was my third time down that way today. This morning my training run took me around aquarium
and more than a mile south of it to the lakeshore alongside McCormick Place. A grey, cloudy, and ultimately cool day in the city. Great for running, but I think Conrad's mother was hoping for better weather, a warm-weather visit for a change.
2 comments:
Great aquarium pics, Peter!
Conrad really looks like his mother in that one pic.
Peter...a 17-mile run...yikes! Is this a daily occurrence for you? :)
17 miles daily? Goodness, no. Just this past weekend's long training run.
INSANE??? That's not nice. I'm simply training for a marathon. You're just jealous because I'm all slim and trim and hot and you can't get your lazy pecs and glutes into the gym!
Post a Comment