Hit and run tactics - a selection of photos and comments with each. And then I must get in the kitchen!
Coolest looking library parkade EVER. Kansas City, MO.

Sunny spring day overlooking Kansas City, MO. Impressive view.

Dinner at Frontera Grill last Thursday with Conrad's friend Howard. Another very good meal there - I'm sorry Conrad missed it.

Ah, Barney, still very handsome. Jeph is lucky, but then, he's a good guy, so you are too!

Jeph's encounter yesterday with the mothership.

A new dish at Yoshi's: Duo of pork ribs and short ribs in a Japanese BBQ sauce, potato potstickers.

Still the most adorable, wonderful man ever - this was at breakfast at Ann Sather this morning.
2 comments:
That is the most incredible-looking parkade ever, Peter! I wonder what the library looks like if the parkade looks like that...
It's an older structure - Roman temple style. Attractive, yes, but the garage is just delightful.
Post a Comment