Monday, March 15, 2010

An Education

In honour of our first movie together at a theatre since some time in 2008 (and I can't recall what one it was we saw then, but I think it may have been the 3D U2 concert movie, on Navy Pier, with CG), I present you with my recent education.

(Oh, and An Education? Good movie. Good performances, lovely visually. Great soundtrack - I bought it when I got home late that night).

Things I learned this past weekend:

This is too much sushi for two people to eat. Thank goodness we didn't have wine with it.

Daniel and I have a real chemistry between us that must remain unrequited.

Brian is fun to hang out with in Vancouver AND in Chicago.

The mustards were the best thing on the cheese/salami plate at Firefly, but I was peckish, and it all went down well.

Urbanbelly makes some good noodles (ramen with slow roast pork, cilantro, and kim chi). We'll be back.

Tomato sauce scented with saffron kicks serious butt - cod at Yoshi's last night.

This man is so adorable, and I was so very glad when he got home Friday night. We now have a few weeks in town together, and that thrills me.

Even after the Olympics are over, this Team Canada sweater looks great on me. Or is it that I look great in it. Both.

No comments: