Ah, but I wouldn't blog about the gym because I am not certain how successfully I could take photos there (even assuming I would want to put up photos of me in gym gear!). Food it is. And other stuff.
It was a funny trip up in the sense that it wasn't really a vacation. Conrad and I were so very often on the go, appointments to keep, things to accomplish. I'm not complaining, I promise. We did have good meetings with our wedding planner, catering manager from the Club, hotel manager from the Club, and our DJ company. We also nailed down a photographer and a marriage commissioner and ordered rings. Am I forgetting anything? That seems quite enough for a short trip. But no, what was kind of funny in my mind was that we didn't shop or dine out extravagantly (yes, yes, I know: Valentine's dinner at the Club including a bottle of Champagne, but that doesn't count) or see as many people as we usually like to, but we did somehow take a good number of photos of the city. And even that is despite some fairly typical wet winter weather.
I'm going to steer Conrad toward bed soon, and there's an autobiography I want to finish so that I can start another book by Josh, whom I met last winter at Buster's birthday. So, for now, some shots from the city, and a link to all the photos from the recent trip. Ah, if only I were turning off the laptop, turning to my book, and letting the lights of Main Street and downtown Vancouver shine in the background as I read.
No comments:
Post a Comment