Saturday, June 17, 2023

Friday at a corner of the bar


A welcome return in so many ways.  Oh, it hadn't been so long since last I was at Maestro - just a week ago with Van and my friend Richard.  But Conrad got home on Thursday (yay!) after a week away, and so it was nice to have the three of us together at the bar at our favourite place.

Nothing extraordinary to report.  I started with the drink of the week,


which somehow involved Aperol and pineapple and I am not sure what else.  The other two had their drinks.  We started out by munching on plantain chips with guacamole

and then moved on to other things that included the mole chicken. 

And all was good.

Travel ahead.  I won't grumble.  But I will be happy to be home and back at Maestro when I can be!



2 comments:

Chris H said...

Aperol and pineapple. Sounds pretty good to me.

Peter said...

It was a nice balance, for sure. Maybe a bit sweet? But I liked it!