Friday, April 18, 2025

a surprisingly busy week

Happy Good Friday!

It's been a surprisingly busy week, and although I thought I would be able to carve out time to begin posting from spring break, I'll have to catch up on that this weekend when I can.  Sorry!

For now, let me report in from the little bits of down time not spent at my laptop and blogging:

A swim on Wednesday.


Another, longer swim on yesterday.


An Alaska before making dinner for me and Van last night.


A longer walk (a hair shy of 4.5 miles) to start my Friday.


We've caught up on White Lotus.  Conrad and I had a last breakfast before his trip and then my next one keep us apart for more than two weeks.  I've had time with Olive.  And life at the library has been hectic catching up after the break and now gearing up for the many many ALA meetings in the next couple of weeks.  Yikes.

But all is generally well.  And Sonoma posts will come!

No comments: