It was a Tuesday morning in Sonoma. Early, or earlyish. Van was still asleep, as you might have assumed. I headed out from the room into the courtyard of the hotel grounds,
then out to the street and east into the fog.
I passed a cemetery,
I passed into the outskirts of Sonoma (not a very big town), I passed a small vineyard or two.
I came upon a community garden/park
situated on a street with a green canopy.
I had a lovely morning walk.
I walked every morning in Sonoma, alone and early. Nice quiet time. A sunny morning on the Wednesday when I went out.
Crossing through the town's center square and past the old Carnegie library building,
exploring another direction in the city from the previous mornings.
Another glimpse of spring break before I turn out my light here in Chicago. Enjoy!










No comments:
Post a Comment