In the past few years, when I get together with my fellow Board members at conference or for our meetings in Chicago, I gather the willing (only a few of us) and go for early morning walks. Debriefing from the previous day, general chat, seeing the city we're in, getting some steps. It's a nice tradition that will soon come to something of an end. A post for another time.
Still two more mornings to go here, but my Thursday flight is likely too early to allow for a walk. Ah well. We'll have had some solid outings, seeing something a little different each time.
Thursday, a little loop in Streeterville.
Friday, up Michigan Avenue, back down along the lakefront, then to a Starbucks (where I stopped instead of pausing my watch).
Saturday, down into Grant Park and then back up along the lake and then the river.
Sunday, west along the river and then back through The Loop.
Yesterday, out to and then south along the lake and back.
This morning, out to and around Navy Pier.
Not sure about tomorrow. Maybe south on State Street, past the public library? Appropriate, right? We shall see.
My step count on this week here has been pretty good, I'm happy to say!






No comments:
Post a Comment