We're off to dine with
Kristina and Christopher tonight. Their tree is something to behold, I am told. 910 ornaments, and I think Kristina will gladly relinquish responsibility/blame for it all to her husband. I'm excited, however. Those who know me know that I start the Yule tunes back in October and that I'm so into the baking, decorating, cards, and all. I've got a full recording of the Messiah on now that was $4.99 on iTunes!!! Ahhhhh.

This short post (one of a series) is simply to show off some of my gift wrap, though. I love this paper. Cherries and pears - beautiful colours for the holiday season. Pears are winter fruit, and as for cherry trees, well there is a lovely carol called
The Cherry Tree Carol that I seem to have 5 versions of in my Christmas music playlist.
2 comments:
Nice paper, indeed. I need to get some more wrapping paper. I may search for something similar!
I found it on Amazon, Brenda.
The cats didn't think it tasted of pears, Jeph?
Post a Comment