
The adoring readers clamour for my return, and lo! Here I am.
Well, that's overstating it a little. A couple of guys on the team mentioned that they do like to see the blog updated, so perhaps I could get off my lazy butt and do so? Gracefully and graciously, I oblige. Not that my butt has been lazy, however. See those wrapped things under the tree? Picturing me taking a bow. Also, lotsa cards, a trip to Escanaba that I will assuredly NOT blog about even if I do have photos, and an orgy of weekend baking. See the next entry for that one.
Anyway, as a warm up, shots of the tree with and without us. One week until Christmas - I hope it snows!

2 comments:
It is nice to see you on here again! Yay :) Beautiful tree, Peter. Absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks Brenda! Sorry for the publication lag. Blog exhaustion or something.
Post a Comment