
Seriously, what was in that wine? Because Roy and I were drinking from the same bottle and we didn't seem to have the same alertness issues....
:-P
More rambling text accompanied by travel photos, food photos, and photos of me in what I think of as good hair days. And food photos.

3 comments:
You think it's cold in Vancouver? Try Terrace, my friend!?
Hey, are you and Conrad gonna come here for my birthday in March?
At least since I'm not meeting up with you in Vancouver, it sounds like I'm not missing GREAT meals. Myabe you're next trip and we can The Sea!
GK
No Terrace in March, sorry. Probably no Terrace until Don's 25th anniversary in 2008.
I am hoping beyond hope that the meals pick up after today. Tuesday night will be ViJ's!
No slurring, I promise you. Man, they look totally baked, it's hilarious. Marie punched me this afternoon when I showed her the photo and told her it was on my blog. Sisters!
Post a Comment