
You know, I haven't been in Seattle in some 16 or more years. Wow. And yes, I am looking mighty shaggy in that picture. The facial hair may need to come off
The last entry took in lunch yesterday, so let's finish off the Vancouver visit with this one. Not a great deal to report, in some ways. We spent time in a coffee shop on the Island, browsed the Market a little
before heading back to the hotel (which appeared to have some interesting meetings taking place),
then got ready for dinner.CG had picked Raincity Grill for dinner. I hadn't been before, but I knew of the place; its reputation is good. Martin, in fact, had dined there previously and gave it a thumbs up. The restaurant was doing a Dine Out Vancouver menu, so we were able to have a nice three-course dinner at a reasonable price.
Food photos, of course:
My charcuterie plate appetizer.
Mark's steak dinner.

CG's Skeena River (woo-hoo!) salmon.

My garbanzo and fig tagine.

The bittersweet chocolate terrine.

The vanilla custard.

We left after breakfast this morning, and now it's Conference Weekend. Um, yay? Kind of hard to make myself get back into the swing of library stuff, though I've seen some familiar faces already. And amen for outlet shopping in Everett!
2 comments:
That's a handsome picture of Mark (last photo)!
Also, the custard looks gooood. I could go for something smooth and creamy right now :)
I had a lovely trio of lemon desserts tonight. I hope the photos turned out!
Post a Comment