
I think I've blogged dining at Yoshi's often enough that I don't really need to add much narrative here. Good food, our favourite restaurant. Always nice to see Yoshi and Nobuko and whomever else may be there. Conrad's mother loves to see them when she comes to town, so of course we went.
In brief:
Conrad's appetizer of tuna tartare and an oyster shooter

My appetizer of duck liver mousse pâté

Edamame for all of us

Salmon with asparagus, crab croquet, and a balsamic reduction (Conrad and I each had this)

Conrad's mother's roast half chicken with potato wedges

Conrad's molten chocolate cake

My lemon tart with roasted figs and chocolate crust

We enjoyed it all, immensely (and though I have no shot of it, we also shared a bottle of a good California Pinot Noir Yoshi recommended). And best of all - a good late morning today!
:-)
1 comment:
Fussy much? Sheesh! I thought this was a comment Brett sent in instead.
:-P
Post a Comment