
In among all the fun of catching up with Dion this week and getting to see (and sort of sleep in with this morning) Conrad after his several days of work in Hawaii, I utterly forgot about Rachel's birthday. In excusable, and I've been on the phone with her tonight, begging her pardon and promising a nice dinner here at our place in an effort to win my way back into her good graces. Consider this a belated happy birthday to her, and when Conrad and I are back from our trip to BC this coming week, we'll be sure to have her over and feed her well!
6 comments:
If you were on Facebook it would remind you.
{ducks}
I wished Rachel a Happy Birthday on Facebook too. It lets you not forget.
Wow, you two have me convinced. I am going to join right now. I mean it this time.
I am so totally going to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks for telling lies like that. Screw Facebook and the horse it rode in on.
I trust that you will "friend me" :-)
PH on facebook?? Yay!! Thank goodness...it's been waaaaay too long, my friend :)
...and happy birthday to Rachel :)
Post a Comment