We do eat junk food on rare occasion.You can pick your jaw up off the floor now.
No, I'm not in the photos, so there's no "blackmail" material floating around out there. Rest assured, though, Conrad was not the only one enjoying the A&W (are there even any A&W restaurants in the US anymore????) onions rings. Breaded. They rock, seriously. And they rock even more for being served in a bilingually labeled bag.
Rondelles, indeed! This was in Merritt, I should say, en route to Salmon Arm. A town of 7088 in the 2001 census, and of that number, 175 spoke French as a first language, and 20 others were bilingual. Happily, they, too, could order and enjoy the rings!
4 comments:
LOL! I love A&W Root Beer (and I love that they serve it in a glass when you dine at the restaurant)
I like A&W Root Beer, too. Allison, do you remember our A&W experience while on one of our many summer trips? Alas, I forget which trip but I DO remember the A&W...lol.
And the glass is kept chilled, almost frozen!
Poor Jeph. Pick that jaw up.
But yes, once in a while, we are weak.
;-)
Post a Comment