Another quick post - so much to see and so much to not worry about doing while we have a few relaxing days on O'ahu. We just had a morning stroll along the beach and will doon get breakfast. I think the Iolani Palace is our only solid plan for the day before dinner. Nonetheless, only a photo or two for now, and rest assured that I will blog a whole bunch more (including food photos) in days to come.
I've seen a few e-mails (yes, I check them) regarding the bitter cold weather Chicago has been hit with this weekend, and it makes us especially glad to be here. Yahoo Weather indicates that it's about -16 Celsius right now. Um, brrrr. For us, yesterday, it looked like this:

Kailua Beach, after lunch. Yes, you may scorn me for rubbing it in, those of you in the MidWest.
:-)
6 comments:
oh, I could never scorn you, Peter dear, but your rubbing it in has driven me to weep, so I hope you enjoy the thought of my sad face, covered with frozen tears, while you sport upon the beach ...
...and those of us in Canada, too!!
Oh, those thoughts of you all, so cold and iced up with frozen tears, makes me sad. Mayhaps if I think of the sun and warmth we've left behind it will cheer me?
cut to the heart, AGAIN! somehow i don't think you are actually filled with compassion for us.
Great pic of Conrad! Yes, while you were sunning yourself I was staying warm in my new winter coat and enjoying the day strolling around TO.
I should note that CG is off to the Dominican Republic any day now....
:-)
Post a Comment