More rambling text accompanied by travel photos, food photos, and photos of me in what I think of as good hair days. And food photos.
Are you in Hawaii!!?? Wow - had no idea you were going there :)
I would suggest picking up some red or black Hawaiian sea salt with which to rub this in....:-pWe are so jealous!Jenny and Kathryn
Wimps! Can't you take a little cold?-effexkay-
I bet we could take the cold, but we left before it set in. Is that our fault????:-P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are you in Hawaii!!?? Wow - had no idea you were going there :)
I would suggest picking up some red or black Hawaiian sea salt with which to rub this in....
:-p
We are so jealous!
Jenny and Kathryn
Wimps! Can't you take a little cold?
-effexkay-
I bet we could take the cold, but we left before it set in. Is that our fault????
:-P
Post a Comment