
It's really not a secret anymore that as dear as the NBF is to me, I have a horrible, unrequited crush on his BF. Jeph knows it, Conrad knows it, Brett knows it. It's a source of deserved teasing of me - by all three of them, plus a few others. Worse, they sometimes encourage the crush - darn them.
Ah well, may as well enjoy it. So long as Brett is being a sweetheart as well as a cutie, I'll maintain my silly little crush and do things like this: bake cookies for his upcoming birthday.
Jeph told me that PB cookies are Brett's favourites, but of course I can't do just a simple cookie. Oh no. Out came the new Martha Stewart cookbook and two recipes. Shown, then on the tray are an outer ring of peanut butter cookies that include salted peanuts. The inner set are peanut butter, chocolate chip, and oatmeal cookies. If Brett doesn't care for either or both, well, I suspect Jeph may pitch in a munch on one or two...
Happy birthday Brett! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment