I'm at my favourite little coffee shop/bakery in Sechelt this morning. I've already done a couple of miles in the pool, checked e-mail, had a burrito for breakfast. Time to get a few photos up on the blog just so people know I'm still actually blogging.
There's not much narrative to add, in fact, just the observation that this stretch of the coast, green as it is, fools me into thinking that spring is upon us. I haven't needed a jacket here yet, just my sweater on (well, and pants, shoes, etc.). It's a little early - even for here - to see flowers. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if someone around here had a crocus or two peeking up through the soil in his or her yard.
I like this part of the province. We spent a lot of summer vacations at my Grandma's (now my Dad's) home up the coast. These shots are from not too far away from that place, taken on the waterfront in front of my hotel. I wish I knew my birds better so that I could identify the large one serenely perched on the rocks.





No comments:
Post a Comment