A shorter entry. In amidst all we've done today, I whipped up a very quick dinner. No, really. Only a few dishes, things cooked simply. Tasty enough, pretty enough. A pity I overcooked the fish.

Oh, it wasn't bad. The salmon was entirely edible, certainly with the aid of what we might loosely call a Veracruzana sauce. Atop the arugula (which wilted some from the heat of the fish) and with roasted asparagus, it made for a decent enough dinner. I'm a little miffed at myself, but how full I am now is a testament to how not-exactly-horrible it was in the end.

:-)
But never let it be said that I only make great food. I make a lot of mediocre food, and I have shocking habits (cereal for dinner) when Conrad is out of town (he's in town right now). You just don't get to see those on this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment