Monday, June 01, 2009

second home

Oh wait, we have a second home, the condo in Vancouver. Hmmm.

Third home. Yes, third home. Yoshi's of course. Our attendance in recent weeks has been shoddy at best. Negligent is a better way to describe it. Nevermind. We made it in last night and each had the lamb chops we love so much, served with a tempura poblano relleno. Mmmmm. Even better, Yoshi sent out a little bowl of something that was essentially agedashi tofu - tempura fried tofu in a bonito broth. Ever since Medgar introduced me to this dish when I moved to Chicago I've loved it, so it was an especial delight last night.

Plus, at the risk of sounding too much more vain, I really think I looked good. Nice jacket that CG helped me pick out - I don't think it's evident, but I'm smartening up a pair of jeans by putting this jacket and tie on. Spiffy!

No comments: