One thing is clear: the cleanse has not affected how fundamentally lazy I can be when it comes to preparing meals for myself. Salad tonight. Sorry: "salad".
I do this often when Conrad isn't home (he won't be back until tomorrow night, and he has more work travel next week). Usually eggs aren't involved, but often smoked salmon or some other similar protein is. Just so long as I don't need to cook, or barely cook anything. I've been known to make a big salad in a stainless steel bowl and just sit, eating out of that same bowl. Yes, I am bad.
A few veggies and the eggs tonight, drizzled with a little truffle oil (yes, mock me for that - it was a gift, and it tastes good!), seasoned with salt and pepper. Nothing too major. Besides, I'm still reeling from last night's abysmal effort at cookies (I salvaged some of the second type, but I'm not happy with them).
Last week of the cleanse, then. I'm saving the tofu for the end meal. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment