A short post, but one I was loathe not to write even if I'm only just in the door from a weekend in LA (and yes, I intend to blog that trip in days ahead). I had the realization earlier this month that I'd been at this blog since 2006, and in looking back, I saw that the anniversary was fast approaching. My first entry was April 24 (or did I misremember what I'd looked up? Ah well, no matter if I did!), and five years later and almost 1000 posts in, I'm still at it. Irregularly at times, but I'm still here, and so is the blog.
Who reads it? I've never really known too well, and it's never been a concern. Life has unrolled in ways unexpected and in many ways quite nicely. Perhaps in 2016 I can report the same.
More to come on LA and such. For now, a quick comparison of me from about the time I started the blog to what I am today (well, yesterday)....

2 comments:
I read it! I like all your writing, but it's time for me to hand out some kudos for at least one of the many great things you do: Plating.
Inspired by your photos, I have seriously improved my plating skills when serving dinner at home...and Kathy has noticed. Thanks!!
I read it too and am always looking forward to something new, all the time!
Don't stop now: it keeps me in touch with you.
Louise
Post a Comment