Sunday, August 18, 2024

first Friday in August

Dialing into the waaaaay-back machine here.  I told you there was stuff to catch up on, and not in order.  And this isn't even a big one, to be honest.  I just like it because it was an evening to grill.  And that is a wonderful thing.

Van


bought us some, well, big-ass steaks. 

No two ways about that.  I brought over corn on the cob, and between us, we had the fixings for a big and satisfying dinner. 

Conrad

did his part, too:  setting the table, petting Olive.  The three of us outside.  A fine evening, some wine. 

What more could we ask for?

And as a bonus, Saturday morning walkies with the Little Girl!



We haven't had enough nights like this so far this summer, and we have a lot of stuff on our plate ahead.  A shame.  These are rare and delightful nights.  Here's hoping for another one soon.

No comments: