Saturday, January 13, 2007

Granville Island Market, or: if I could go on a "date" with CG and the NBF...


... we'd come to the Market and buy some things, go back to my dream place (equipped with a big-ass kitchen and lots of equipment and cookware), have fun in the kitchen, then have a looooong leisurely dinner of the things we'd bought. With a BC wine or three to wash it down.
Sound like a plan?

It's colder here than it was in Chicago - a few degrees below zero centigrade. Very odd. A sunny afternoon, though, and the city is still beautiful. More photos with the family in another post. For now, enjoy a few of the possibilities from the Market!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait! looks wonderful!! happy birthday to your mother as well ...

see you soon! :)

the ginger tabby said...

Very nice! Have a great time :)

the ginger tabby said...

That's a very nice pic of you and your mom, Peter, and I like your coat, too!

Peter said...

Jeph, you ARE gay! Wow, thanks to you and Brenda for loving the coat. I'm pretty proud of it, I admit.

Yep, that's my Mum. Technically her birthday is in 3 weeks, but we'll be on the verge of the New Zealand trip then and not able or inclined to make our way to Salmon Arm.

CG, see you soon!