
Conrad is in Honolulu until next week, and while I have the place to myself, I'm in a baking kind of mood. Last night I tried out (but didn't photograph) a batch of apricot and walnut bars. They seemed to go over well at the Admin tea this afternoon. Tonight I kept going, starting with a fairly simple batch of brownies, called Snowflake Brownies, studded with white chocolate pieces.

After that came a batch of currant and spice oatmeal cookies, to which I added some candied ginger nibs.

All in all, not a bad night. Now to pack it all up and head to bed!
3 comments:
Yummeeeee! One certainly doesn't have to see snow to be in the mood for those snowflake brownies!!
Not at all!
If only you could enjoy at least the fragrance of those cookies as well...
Jeph, should I send a bunch your way, or merely save it all up for three weeks from now when you and Brett can pick it up in person and cart it home yourselves?
:-)
Post a Comment