Sunday, April 27, 2008

Korean BBQ night

Three posts in one day? Wow. After a slow start to the month, I'm blogging full-bore. Yay me.

Last night the Smelts revisited San Soo Gab San for Korean BBQ. I have to say, it's a hoot. The food is tasty (especially the strong, garlicky or pickled sides), hanging with the teammates is fun, and we all come home stinking of grilled beef. Hazy photos? Of course - we're all grilling the meat at the table. Fun times.

I wish I had taken better photos, but at least a few turned out. I was parked at one end of the table with Carl and Romel beside me and Christopher and Scott across from me, so not too many photos beyond them. Sorry about that. Conrad has visited Korea in his work travels, so he was sorry to have to miss Korean BBQ this time. Jeph, does this bring back fond memories for you?








1 comment:

Peter said...

What's funny is that they scolded us a few times to cook the bones last or not grill them because they cause the smoke. But why give us the bones (which do have a little tiny bit of meat on them) in that case?!