Yesterday brought together the happy confluence of me being utterly worn out (5.68 miles of swimming that morning) and Conrad wanting to check out more of the functions of the new camera we bought. Also, he's off to Hawaii in about, oh, half an hour, so no Sunday night at Yoshi's for us.
I'm posting four of the better photos from last night, though I admit there's some graininess to them that we're still trying to account for. Hmmm. Had I really wanted to bore you all, I would have posted the 15 photos of the place mats - Conrad spent many minutes happily geeking out, trying to capture the wood grain of the mats.
He really is adorable, you know.

Dinner? Good as always. A busy night at Yoshi's, and no one we knew with us at the bar. We're shifting to New Zealand wines
as the countdown to that vacation gets under five weeks. I didn't like any of the entree shots (salmon for us each) that I took, but the radicchio salad
looked fine enough, as did the edamame.
1 comment:
Edamame....you know how to perk me up in the morning. I just had some last night - from frozen and microwaved. Not the same, but will do in a pinch. I am growing this in my first vegetable garden ever this summer so I'm excited!
Post a Comment