Saturday, August 15, 2009

Butch? Or stupid? Both?

I'll keep this short and try not to revolt you too much. As injuries go, it's fairly minor. Three stitches on my right heel, two smaller lacerations. Also (unseen) a tetanus shot.

I can't decide if last night I was very butch, very stupid, some of both, or what. In the end, though, my advice is that if you're going to kick in the glass front of the case holding the fire extinguisher, maybe wear better shoes than a pair of sandals.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Ouch Peter! I hope you (and your heel) are okay!

Peter said...

Another day or two of keeping it well protected, and by midweek I should be swimming again. Thanks Joe!

Sharon Andy Holderman said...

Jeph sent me the email description of your heroics! Impressive! That was crazy but smarter to avoid major damage to the entire place for a few stitches and sympathy ;)

Kris said...

Oh good grief. Hope you recuperate quickly.