Friday, August 07, 2009

I am not a snob (yes I am)

Hey, I secretly love Hamburger Helper. I throw crap together for my dinner when I'm alone. I survive at work on nutrition bars.

Ok, I am a food snob. But I'm truly not THAT bad, am I?

Don't answer.

But I think I shocked Jeph and simultaneously presented him with a delightful opportunity when I (of all people) suggested that we have our Saturday lunch at the infamous Chick-fil-A. Infamous in that Jeph talks a lot about fast food and especially that chain. Well gosh, he's being such a good host, why not indulge him.



And that was before I even knew they had waffle fries!



I've been taken to task on Facebook by friends about the anti-gayness of the chain and doubtless will be taken to task again for this post. Apologies to them, and thanks to them for informing me better of these things. At least it will serve to make me a food snob with better convictions.

No comments: