Alas, it's almost a week now since we came home, so it's time to blog about life as it moves forward.
Many things to reminisce over from the trip, but I want to go back to last Monday night. Conrad and I had invited my sister, Marie, and our friends Chris, Brian, and Sherri to go to the Club with us for cocktails (and then wine) and light bites in Cuvee, the wine bar. Such a fine evening for it, and we had a terrific time. Chris and Brian went on their way after that, but the four of us ended up at the revolving restaurant atop the Harbour Centre.
In fact, I hope that Marie might take our family members there for dinner the day after the wedding while Conrad and I start on our honeymoon. A fine view for them, and truly, I think the dinner will be quite fine.
Enjoy the photos, check out the others, and stay tuned for more Vancouver later in the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment